It is our intention that Ecoutez will remain open to serve our patients’ hearing needs because we know that hearing is essential healthcare. However, like many offices, we are instituting regulations to ensure patients, as well as audiologists and staff, safety, and wellbeing.
In addition to an increase in regular, disinfectant cleaning, we require the following.
- If you are sick (or think you are sick); have a fever; have traveled to any of the coronavirus “hot spots,” such as China, South Korea, Iran, Italy, New York City, San Francisco, etc; or been exposed to someone with coronavirus, please do not come into the office. If these conditions apply to you and you have an appointment, please call to reschedule.
- We will refrain from shaking your hand. Please accept our nod or hand raise as a welcome.
- If you need to come inside, or have an appointment, you’re welcome to come in while wearing a mask only.
- Our staff will be wearing gloves when we are cleaning your hearing aids. If you need us to help you with your cell phone, we will guide you through the process and refrain from touching your phone.
- We will gladly mail your supplies and take payment over the phone if you don’t or can’t come to our office
- Patient, audiologists and any others present will be required to wear a mask for the duration of the visit. We ask that you limit the number of individuals present and please call to reschedule if anyone in the home is feeling ill or had possible exposure to an individual with Covid-19.
If you have any concerns, please call us, and we can update you on any changes we may make in the future. Please check your email, our website, or our Facebook page for continued updates.